So, you have run a successful child evangelism event and children have come to believe in Jesus.
That’s great and wonderful! Congratulations!
But what’s next?
We believe that follow-up is important to help all new believers grow in their relationship with Jesus – and this includes children.
We suggest giving this free downloadable e-book to children who are new believers: Welcome to the Family: A Follow-Up Book for Children.
This book is written to help children grow in their new-found faith. Welcome to the Family: A Follow-Up Book for Children is uniquely written as an engaging story for the children to enjoy. At the same time it weaves in explanations of basic Christian truths, such as:
- Who is God? Who is Jesus?
- What is sin and why does sin separate us from God?
- How can you be reconciled with God?
- What is the Bible? Why is it important to read the Bible? Where do you begin reading?
- What is prayer? Why pray? How, where, when and what to pray?
- What is church? Why do we need to go to church?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? What does the Holy Spirit do?
- Why should we tell others about Jesus? What should we tell them?